- 2010 - Governor’s Trader of the Year Award: Recognizes a WA state business that has demonstrated success and industry leadership through its innovation in products or services, its contributions to the local economy, and its service to the community.
- 2010 - Celebrated 50th Anniversary as an incorporated company.
- 2008 - Sole provider of hay products to the Summer Olympic Games Equestrian teams in Beijing, China.
- 2004 - Sole provider of hay products to the Summer Olympic Games Equestrian teams in Athens, Greece.
- 1998 - Fifth Annual Globe Award: This award recognizes companies for their leadership role in building international trade and strengthening the area’s economy in both Eastern and Western WA.
- 1998 - Governor’s International Achievement Award, Oregon Exporter of the Year: Recognizes organizations that have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement in the Oregon export industry.
- 1993/94 - Who’s Who Business Leader: Recognizes individuals who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement in their occupation, industry and profession.
- 1971 - Began exporting hay to Asia (fumigation protocols complete in 1979).
- Proud sponsor of and contributor to numerous community events in the Kittitas Valley, Columbia Basin, Willamette Valley and around the world.
Mark T. Anderson Affiliations
- Board Member, Kittitas County Timothy Hay Growers Association
- Board Member, USDA Agricultural Technical Advisory Committee for Trade
- Regional Board Member, YoungLife
- Prior Vice President, National Race Track Merchants Association (through Mark's efforts it is now a committee of the National Hay Association)
- Past President (2001-2002) and Board Member, National Hay Association